Warm Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial by Ronke Raji
The perfect smokey eye makeup might be all you need to gently slay without fuss. Speaking of making a statement without creating a scene, this warm smokey eye tutorial by Ronke Raji is just right!
For the overall warm smokey makeup tutorial, here is what Ronke Raji uses:
– Mac pro longwear nourishing waterproof foundation in NC45 & NC50
– Kkwbeauty concealer in 11 & Fenty Beauty concealer in 410
– Laura Mercier Translucent loose setting powder
– Mario Badescu rose water
– Black radiance rose gold highlight
-MAC raizin blush
Also, check a review of Absolute New York HD Flawless Loose Setting Powder
– James charles x morphe brushes palette
– Huda beauty molten eyeshadows
– Lilly lashes in Myokonos
-Fenty unbutton and mac chesnut lipliner
Desio Eyes in delicious honey
Watch the video on how to create your own warm smokey eyes
Trying your own smokey eyes soon?
You can check out a complete guide on how to choose the best foundation for your skin.