Photo : (July 13, 2019 ;Carl Recine / Reuters). Serena Williams in London during the Wimbledon women’s final against Simona Halep in London.
Today, I have curated 10 of the most motivational career quotes in my archive. Hopefully, they stir up something in you and cause you to move up higher from where you are right now.
Please pin this
1. “Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.” – Katherine Whitehorn
2. “I want to look back on my career and be proud of the work, and be proud that I tried everything.” – Jon Stewart
3. “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” – Mark Twain
4. “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
5. “Feeling confident—or pretending that you feel confident—is necessary to reach for opportunities. It’s a cliché, but opportunities are rarely offered; they’re seized.” – Sheryl Sandberg
6. “Begin somewhere. You cannot build a reputation on what you intend to do.”- Liz Smith
7. “No one can discover you until you do. Exploit your talents, skills and strengths and make the world sit up and take notice.”- Rob Liano
8. “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” -Vince Lombardi
9. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John Maxwell
10. “If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it–teach yourself to be impatient.” – Gurbaksh Chahal