- 1 What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog?
- 2 When do we collect information?
- 3 How do we use your information?
- 4 How do we protect your information?
- 5 Do we use ‘cookies’?
- 6 Third-party disclosure
- 7 Third-party links
- 8 Google
- 9 We have implemented the following:
- 10 According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- 11 Contacting Us
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog?
When do we collect information?
How do we use your information?
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect your information?
We have implemented the following:
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together
Gather user interactions with the site only
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
• By emailing us
• Within 7 business days
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.