Prepare Potato Toast in Easy steps
Hello cookies and foodies like myself. Once again, a twist to the conventional chips and fried egg.
All you nothing out of the ordinary in creating this.
You’ll be needing a sandwich toaster (toaster abi toasting machine 😉) for this.
- Irish potatoes
- Vegetables (carrot, peas, green pepper, spring onions…)
- Peel and slice or dice potatoes to your desired cut o shape.
- Season as desired and bring to boil halfway through.
- Mix in with margarine or oil as desired.
- Set it aside.
- Dice your vegetables season and steam till desired tenderness.
- Set it aside to cool.
- Beat your eggs
- Introduce the vegetables to the egg.
- Place prepared potato in toaster. There will be no need to grease the machine as the potatoes were already mixed in oil.
- Fill up with the egg.
- Allow to cook for 3 minutes or more (depending on how cooked the potatoes and veggies were)
- Toast is ready.
You can try this with plantain, yam or sweet potatoes too.
P.S.S- Have you subscribed to this blog yet? Please check below (mobile) or the side bar (desktop) to subscribe to weekly newsletters. Thank you.