Must-have things in your manicure/ pedicure kit
Hello Ladies? Do you have a manicure/pedicure kit? What are its contents?
Let’s see the basic things that must be found in our manicure/pedicure kit
- Nail file- Gives shape to nails
- Nail scissors/clipper/cutter- Trims excess nails
- Nail buffer- Used in polishing nails surface
- Nail brush- For washing of nails
- Cuticle pusher/cleaner- Cleans and arranges nail beds
- Foot file/pumice stone- For washing of heels and underfoot
- Toes seperator- Separates nails while applying nail polish to prevent them from smudging
- Liquid bath wash- Add to warm water to wash nails and feet
- Olive or coconut oil/ Shea butter- Helps in keeping heels soft and supple
- Nail polish- Add colour to nails
So check your kit and make sure this things are in there. It helps us do self manicure/pedicure often, which is also good because we are able to save salon costs.