Hello my people. How has the week been? Mine has been very productive. If you are my friend on Facebook you’d have contracted my glow and joy. I got a workstation to blog and that is the best good news of the year so far. I am currently typing this from where I work now.
Below are my favorite links for the week.
1. MMM is back a day ealier. Nawa o, you people and tension. I hope you can now break your fast. I hope this resumption will not cause more problems o, ehn…Okay.
2. Vaginal douching fact sheet.
5. 10 Ways you are making your life harder than it’s supposed to be.
6. I loved ‘Diamond’ cover by One voice Children Choir
7. Hit it big with page views in the first month of launching your blog.
8. You can learn simple and quick SEO basics for bloggers here. This place is a good start.
9. Nursing home abuse center is doing so well with women advocacy
Which of these links did you find interesting? Please let me know in the comments section