Immense Benefits of Water on the Skin
Inexpensive, stress-free and waterish? Get your skin looking finer with just water. You probably don’t know the many, immense benefits of water on the skin. Let’s find out now.
*Water helps in maintaining optimum skin moisture and delivers essential nutrients to the skin cells. It replenishes the skin tissue and increases its elasticity.
*Water perfectly replaces expensive anti-ageing treatments. It keeps the skin hydrated and glistening, thereby, enhancing the complexion.
* Drinking enough water fights skin disorders like psoriasis, wrinkles and eczema. It also increases the metabolic rate and improves digestive system to flush out toxins from the body giving you a healthy and glowing skin.
* A nice cold shower and a relaxing bath calm the nerves and reduces stress related damages to the skin.
* Cold water bath removes redness of the skin and sets the skin for better makeup application
* A cold water compress can also help to reduce under-eye inflammation. As the water evaporates from the skin, the surface becomes cooler.
* Soak your entire body in cold water for 2 to 3 minutes to rejuvenate the skin. Exposing the skin to water for long can make it lose its natural oils, so don’t stay too long in bath or shower
* Splashing cold water on the eyes can also reduce eye puffiness.
Picture Credit: Hello!
Article Written by Idorenyin Effanga