Preparation of Nigerian Egg roll
Nigerian egg roll is one of the best and easy snacks to make and to consume. It is also healthy.
Ingredients for Nigerian Egg Roll
1. 2 and half milk cup of flour
2. 1 and half table spoons of baking powder
3. 2 table spoon of powdered milk
4. 2 to 2 table spoon of sugar (depending on how you want it)
5. 2 table spoons of magarine
6. A pinch of salt
7. 4 boiled eggs
8. Vegetable oil for frying.
10. Nutmeg (optional)
Preparation of Nigerian Egg Roll
1. Remove egg from shell
2. Take 2 cups of flour, add baking powder, the powdered milk, sugar, nutmeg and a pinch of salt.
3. Mix together for 2 minutes
4. Add magarine and mix together till its well mixed
5. Add water little by little and mix, till the mixture forms a dough and no longer sticks to your hand
6. With the remaining half cup of flour, take a little and cut from the dough
7. Heat your vegetable oil in a cooking pot on a low heat.
8. Flatting it with your hands, dip an egg in the middle, roll till you cover all the parts of the egg, cut out the excess if any.
9. Immediately put it in the heated vegetable oil and allow it to fry (so as to maintain the shape)
10. Repeat step 8 and 9 till there are no more eggs
11. Use the remaining dough as buns, if there is any
12. Fry till golden brown and put in a paper towel.
13. Serve hot
Photo Credit : Avartsy Cooking