GTBank Mobile App is one of the very reliable internet banking apps we have in Nigeria. Save for a few hiccups I have had in the past. GTBank mobile app has saved the day on countless occasions than I can count. With GTBank Mobile app, I have been able to send money to GTBank and other banks, recharge my line with airtime and check my balance in real time.
- 1 GTBank Internet Banking
- 2 How to use the GTBank 737 code
- 3 How to use the GTBANK Mobile App/ Banking
- 4 How to use the GTBank website
- 5 GTBANK Mobile App
GTBank Internet Banking
With the advent of internet banking as a whole, transfer and receipt of money have been made easier. With GTBank, it is faster and unimaginably efficient. In this article, I will outline many of the things you need to know about the use of GTBank’s internet banking.
You can practically use the GTBank internet banking service in different ways depending on how easy it is for you.
You can use the GTBank 737 code
You can use the GTBank mobile banking
You can use the GTBank website
How to use the GTBank 737 code
You can use the GTBank 737 code for many online bank transactions.
To recharge your line
Just dial *737*Amount#. It’s that easy. If you want to directly top up another person’s line, dial *737*Amount*Recipent’s phone number#
To Subscribe/Data Top-up
Simply dial *737*4# and follow the subsequent step by step instructions to successfully subscribe for data.
To send money to another GTBank account
Dial *737*1*Amount*Account number# and follow the instructions subsequently
To send money to other banks
Dial *737*2*Amount*account number# and follow the other instructions that follow.
How to use the GTBANK Mobile App/ Banking
GTBank Mobile Banking Registration
How to register for GTBank mobile banking
To use GTBank internet banking, you can access directly online or use the GTBank Mobile app. You, however, have to register for the GTBank internet/mobile banking service. One of the things I love about this bank’s app is that you can do everything you need to do on your phone, without even having to visit any of GTBank’s branches.
Below are steps to follow to register for GTBank mobile banking.
1. Dial *737*6*5# on your phone. Please note that you have to use the phone with which you registered with the bank. This is the phone number you have on your records associated with your GTBank account.
2. When you dial, you will have your GTBank user ID and your password sent to your phone. Follow the steps outlined in the message to change the password.
3. After you are done registering for your GTBank Internet/mobile banking, you will have your username and current password.
4. You can then proceed to download GTBank’s mobile app to continue using for internet banking transactions.
I have made it easier for you, you can click on any of these links to download GTBank’s Mobile App depending on your type of phone:
How to use the GTBank website
GTBANK Mobile App
Related: How to use Stanbic IBTC mobile app