Yo! It’s been a while we had picks for the weekend.
Thankfully, there’s a backlog of very awesome stuff I want to share with you this weekend. You are going to enjoy this selection, trust me!
1. Can You Hack Your Body Clock To Become A Morning Person?
2. This is for debtors who can sleep well at night!
View this post on Instagram
Onigbese people oooo!!!. I was on @sisi_yemmie ‘s when I stumbled on this again. I remember when she made this post. I was just doing ‘tell them oh, tell them oh, awon ayawo ma da pada, tell them oh’. I watched it yesterday again and I was screaming the same thing 😂. When they want to borrow money from you, they will be doing like heaven has neglected them and the windows have been shut. In your own good mind, you will quickly transfer the money. Oya auntie, return na, wahala. If you have any trick you use to collect your money back, please share with us o. Because me, I am officially tayad.
3. How to be more social if you are introverted.
4. Signs that the book you are reading is great.
Grace Farris for CupofJo
5. “Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury.”- Coco Chanel
6. How Jennifer Lopez mastered the pole dance for Hustlers. (BTS)
7. This reader’s comment on my 5 AM post was very heartwarming.
“Are you from Nigeria? Why is everyone I meet from Nigeria so happy! So smiling! In a most contagious way. And always SO intelligent! I have read your piece about getting up at 5 AM. I am hoping this will be what I need to finally accomplish this elusive goal! If it does the trick I will be so grateful. I know my life will change so positively. I will be in touch!”
8. Apparently, Nigerians don’t like Toke Makinwa’s view on men and women as regards money. It doesn’t seem like she is wrong though, just saying.
9. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is definitely top on my wish list.
10. The problem with carb-restricted diet.
11. Diversify your income streams!
12. So, question – should you tell your roommate her boyfriend is making advances at you?
13. Johnny Drille’s Count on You is killing me softly.