Hey hey! What’s up fam? It’s been an eventful week for me. I recorded the second episode of my podcast show – Adulting On The Go with my sister. I am also going to be in Lagos next week for a free essential oil training. If you would like to come, kindly check out the link to see how to register.
This weekend’s picks are going to make your weekend, trust me. So, let’s get on right into them:
- I honestly can’t get over this cover of Waymaker
2. Influencer complains she now has to work 8 hours a day after Instagram hides likes
3. “You must learn how to be comfortable with your difference”, Pastor Ken
4. This video of how Nigerians explain wedding colours is hilarious!
5. No. You Cannot Touch My Hair! | Mena Fombo | TEDxBristol
Which of them did you enjoy the most? Have a splendid weekend ahead!