1. “Practice makes good, obsession makes perfect” ~ Kossi, Coming from Insanity.
2. What kind of proposal would you prefer? Public or private?
3. How to find the best jeans for your butt.
4. Beyonce includes African artists and producers in her upcoming album, The Lion King: The Gift. On totally related news, I honestly can’t wait to see Lion King by the way. The trailers and excerpts and the character line up are just so spectacular. You can watch the trailer here.
5. Joanna Goddard’s compilation of her pet peeves is so hilarious.
View this post on Instagram
6. I asked Google Assistant to tell me a joke and here’s what I have. So not funny. I am a Nigerian, you have to try harder.
7. Who else thinks this is absolutely ridiculous and unfair!
8. Some of you are definitely on this table. Actually, this only happens to me for jeans. I have never successfully gone through with jeans wash at first attempt.
9. Younger sisters really think they have sense.
10. Oh, Church boy, do you have sense though?
View this post on Instagram
11. Who started this stupid bottle cap challenge though? Sophie Turner isn’t calm!
12. How to know if you are not drinking enough water
13. Wedding Photographer, Hannah Stanley is furious at the girl who ruins the perfect Wedding shot with her phone.
“To the girl with the iPhone …
Not only did you ruin my shot, but you took this moment away from the groom, father of the bride, and the bride. What exactly do you plan on doing with that photo? Honestly. Are you going to print it out? Save it? Look at it every day? No. You’re not. But my bride would have printed this photo, looked at it often and reminisced over this moment as her dad walked her down the aisle on her wedding day. But instead, you wanted to take a photo with your phone, blocking my view, and taking a photo that you will not use.
Guests, please stop viewing weddings you attend through a screen but instead turn OFF your phone, and enjoy the ceremony. You are important to the bride and groom, you would not be attending the wedding otherwise. So please, let me do my job, and you just sit back, relax and enjoy this once in a lifetime moment.”
14. This post made me deeply sad.
15. This reader’s comment on Tips for mummy bloggers was so awwwwwwwn.
Bubu from bubusboulevard.com
“Lol… Oh Esther. This felt like a therapy session. Trust me, as a Mom of 3 kids under 5 years, I see “weeeeen”. What you said is spot on. People don’t even understand how I stress myself with the blog when I’m stressed with Mom duties but we have to work with what’s/ who’s in our lives. I niched down cos I noticed I was in a phase where I talked so much about family and yet finding my voice, so that’s what my blog’s about now; finding balance in life as a Millennial mom. I loved this post so much. It was a fun read.“
And I checked out her blog, it is so cool.
P.S – How to start a blog