Esther’s Weekend Picks #1
Since it is the season of launching brand new things, speaking of The Weekend Blogging Forum…
Esther’s Weekend Picks is the advanced version of Weekend Links. I feel so bad that I deleted a lot of them because I felt they were no more necessary. Plus I was having issues with expired pages and I didn’t want links constituting a nuisance to my blog. If they must be there, they’ve got to be working.
Esther’s Weekend Picks will be everything. Favorite weekend links, products I tried and absolutely loved, videos I won’t stop watching, pictures that made it to my soul and just about anything else I genuinely loved during the week.
These are my faves this week:
1. Satin Facial Scrub by Young Living
I should do a separate review of this. The granules are so gentle and effective
2. Funke Akindele Bello’s second chance in life
3. The Five Nigerian Love Languages on Jesus and Jollof Podcast
These women are not really well at all. Whoever agreed to put them both in the same room is the enemy.
4. Olivia Sose’s feature of this brilliant Portharcourt entrepreneur is heartwarming
5. Please wake me up! Who is importing Pizza from the UK?
6. ‘More than Gold‘ by Judikay won’t stop playing in my head.
7. This native bathtub by @nativetrails is a whole mood.
8. “I got my own back.” Maya Angelou
9. Wendy Okolo, a 30-year old Igbo lady becomes the first black woman to have a Ph.D. in aircraft engineering
P.S – ouch! Your crush is a Yoruba demon.