These Diva confessions are from The Diva Principle, Secrets to Divine Inspiration for Victorious Attitude by Michelle McKinney Hammond. If you missed the first excerpt from the book, you should read it here. It talks about how not to be a superwoman and some other important considerations about self-care.
Below, I will share some of the life-changing Diva confessions from Michelle Hammond’s book. I am going to be writing them as text on images too so that you can share, save on your phone or use them as wallpapers.
Diva confessions for positivity, self-love, and confidence
1. I will celebrate myself and acknowledge that I am a specially handcrafted addition to God’s awesome creation.
2. I will disassociate from those who feed me negativity. I will only surround myself with those who provoke and promote me to be the best I can be.
3. I will value myself, my heart, my mind, and my body. I will not discount my love or give away my pearls to those who are not discerning of their worth.
4. I will be kind to my body and nurture it to be the best that it can be. I will no longer eat out of emotion but will make wise choices and select food that will promote my health, strength, and beauty. I will be as discriminating about what I put into my body as well as what I put on it.
5. I will be diligent in my pursuit of wisdom and remain transparent in the face of truth, honestly assessing my choices and actions and making changes where necessary. I will not be too proud to receive sound counsel.
6. I will strive to be a gift to others, always seeking to enrich their lives as they enrich mine. I will not be afraid of my vulnerability but rather will see it as a powerful tool for granting favor, as well as my heart’s desires.
7. I will recognize the source of all blessings and allow God to bless whom He chooses. In return, I will celebrate the blessings of others and allow them to increase my faith, believing I, too, can receive the desires of my heart.
8. I will walk in a trustworthy fashion at all times with those in my personal world as well as those at-large in my community. I will seek to be a haven to those who find it hard to be at rest.
9. I will keep short accounts of offenses and seek to keep my heart and lifestyle pure. I will be the sentry of my heart condition and will not fall prey to self-righteousness or comparing myself to others, I will approach each person in my life without guile or hidden motives.
10. I will guard my heart and mind against all negative and unhealthy associations. I will welcome moments of solitude and make them my friend. I will take the time to silence all noises that could distract me from the still, small voice of God.