I was on my own jejely on Saturday when I stumbled on Oluwafunmbi Purpose’s post on how to make your money last as a single. I am not going to keep this one to myself so, enjoy the semi hilarious suggestions by Oluwafunmbi:
1. Trust God for direction and guidance on things to do; he will help you not to be a spendthrift.
2. Don’t have unprotected sex/Stay chaste; you will not be buying antibiotics to treat infection or postinor to prevent pregnancy.
3. Fast and pray often; fasting will make your food last.
4. Eat healthy; junks take more money and won’t keep you in shape, you’ll end up buying slimming tea and skipping rope to keep yourself in shape.
5. Rest; you will spend less on transport for visiting friends unnecessarily.
Oya my people, come and drop your own in the comments section.
Related: How to stop impulse buying